ATLETICO STABIA
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

youtubebroadcastyourself

Andare in basso

youtubebroadcastyourself Empty youtubebroadcastyourself

Messaggio  rosarios92 Sab Mag 02, 2009 6:05 pm

salve, mi sn preso la briga di creare un piccolo video dell'atletico stabia nicola colonna....per chi lo volesse vedere lo postato su youtube....... scrivete semplicemente atletico stabia oppure rosarios92.... ci vediamo domani a lettere!!! forza a.stabia nicola colonna!!!

rosarios92

Data di iscrizione : 24.01.09

Torna in alto Andare in basso

youtubebroadcastyourself Empty contacto. how do i send video or youtube link of my players to you ?

Messaggio  Johnson Lun Ago 03, 2009 10:47 pm

My name is OBI JOHNSON EBOT the C.E.O of SPORTSGROUP Inc.

A company with a vision.

Our job is player management and entertainment, we not only represent players from Cameroon or Africa but players from every part of the world, that is talented, young and determined to make a mark in this game.

I know there is lack of opportunity available to Africans and young players around the world aiming to earn a living in football, due to poor sports/football management, developmental programmes and representation. I also understand the high level of poverty and illiteracy and above all, the poor economy. With all this factors militating against youth’s development, there is need for prospective young players to have the focus to look towards other part of the world for success or greener pasture. My company with other partners will help youths of good quality to take their football skills to Europe, Asia, America, Africa and Caribbean.

Also part of SPORTSGROUP service will be to help football club arrange
Tournaments, Training tours in any parts of the world, Coaching courses, Players’ screening, Coaches transfer, Seminars

Our services also include
• Sports Representation
. Contract Negotiation
. Endorsement Solicitation
. Marketing Services
. Legal Advice & Assistance
. Financial Planning
. Insurance
. Career Counseling

I will like to know if we can work together, I have players from the young stars to adults (females and males) that I will love to expose to the world .
We also have players from national teams

our contact address is
OBI JOHNSON EBOT
Yaounde, Cameroon
P.O Box 11466 yaounde Cameroon
Cameroon +23777235840
Nigeria +2347033955127
London+447720431026
sportsgroup.fifamanager@yahoo.com
sportsgroup.fifamanager@hotmail.com

Johnson
Ospite